18 W South Street
Greenfield, IN 46140
(We are right across from the fire station)
- For students (13-18 years old) who want more out of life than they’re getting.
- A safe place to find hope, healing, and freedom when life gets crazy or you want to deal with “stuff” in your life.
- For some that means dealing with pain.
- For others, it could mean finding freedom from an addiction.
- Others might just be hung up on something you can’t seem to move past.
At The Landing we value Christ, confidentiality, and deep connections with others plus the occasional fun event to blow off some steam.
The aim of The Landing is to help hurting teenagers get closer to Jesus as they learn key principles during a journey towards a happier life.
When do we meet?
Every Wednesday night
6:00 pm – 8:45 pm