Life Choices Care Center-Formerly the Pregnancy Care Center
In 1997 a local group of pastors, along with medical staff, saw the need for a safe place for young women to go for help and peer counseling. In 1999 The Pregnancy Care Center of Greenfield opened its doors to the women of our community. It is a non-profit, faith-based organization supported by church, business, organization, and individual donations, as well as special events and promotions.
Our Center is governed by a Board of Directors including Chairman, Dr. John Hunt, Scott Kern, Vicki Smith, Rhonda Greenwalt, Emerson Potter, Rhonda Schrank, John Davis, and Rosie Kube. The Center Director is Joni Roberts.
Our mission is to affirm life by sharing the love and truth of Jesus Christ and His plan for sexuality, marriage and the family. We are committed to meeting the spiritual, physical and emotional needs of those we serve; offering hope, guidance and practical help.
Our vision is to provide compassionate care and education to women and families in the life issues of sexuality, marriage, and the family through life choices counseling, testing for pregnancy and sexually transmitted disease, counseling to promote healing from the consequences of choices made in the past, equipping individuals to establish rewarding and uplifting relationships, and mentoring for personal and spiritual growth.
- Free Pregnancy Testing
- Counseling on Life Choices for raising the baby and adoption with referrals, education, and on-going support through the Word of God.
- Counseling on parenting, finances, relationships, abstinence and healing from previous choices
- Referrals for free testing for HIV, STD and PAP
- Referrals to community resources such as Medicaid, physicians and other healthcare referrals. Referrals are also offered for recovery programs, churches and support programs
- Diapers, formula, baby food, and infant clothing
- Ongoing support with follow-up, counseling and referrals
- Speaker’s Bureau offering speakers for information about the Center, abstinence, relationships and God’s plan for sexuality, marriage and family
The Center is open Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. with a 24-hour call line for questions, counseling and referrals.
The Center is located at 1454 N State Road 9 in Greenfield, Indiana – just north of the Marsh Complex.
- The Center has conducted over 4,800 pregnancy tests with opportunity for education and counseling on Life Choices
- The Center has expanded the mission/vision to include more counseling opportunities, small group healing and educational classes for women and families in our community
- The Center works closely with St. Elizabeth Coleman and other adoption resources and referrals
- The Center offers referrals to local churches, church programs, Biblical Counseling and Recovery Programs as well as healthcare, physician’s, and support services